Get Information and Support
If your answer to ANY of these questions is "YES", contact Ruhama.
Are you feeling isolated or alone?
Are you struggling to make ends meet?
Do you find it hard to manage stress?
Do drugs control your life?
Do you want to make changes for the future?
Would you like to speak to someone who will help?
Ruhama Can Help YOU
Ruhama offers a confidential, FREE, service to women who are or have been involved in prostitution.
You do not need a visa to access our services.
While we can support exiting, seeking to exit prostitution is not a requirement for accessing our support. We are available to any woman in prostitution who may find our services useful.
- Give you information and advice about your rights and entitlements
- Provide individual casework, support and advocacy
- Provide one-to-one and group training and development opportunities
- Give you information and advice on courses that are of interest to you
- Accompany and support you in court or in meetings with the Gardai (police)
- Support jobseeking
- Help you find accommodation and settle in
- Support you in accessing drug clinics
- Provide counselling and a non-judgemental listening ear
- Support you with life changes you want to make
Read about Our Services - Click Here
Quote from a woman supported by Ruhama
'I feel like someone again. Ruhama gave me back my self esteem. There is no stigma, no discrimination in Ruhama, only encouragement. They helped me feel ready to leave the life and get a job.'
Telephone during office hours 9am to 5pm + 353 1 836 0292
Telephone out of office hours + 353 86 381 3783