Get Information and Support
If your answer to ANY of these questions is "YES", contact Ruhama.
Are you feeling isolated or alone?
Are you struggling to make ends meet?
Do you find it hard to manage stress?
Do drugs control your life?
Do you want to make changes for the future?
Would you like to speak to someone who will help?
RUHAMA CAN HELP YOU
Ruhama offers a confidential, FREE, service to women who are or have been involved in prostitution.
You do not need a visa to access our services
- Give you information and advice on your rights and entitlements
- Give you information and advice on courses that are of interest to you
- Help you improve your reading and writing
- Help you find accommodation and settle in
- Support you in accessing drug clinics
- Accompany you, and support you in court or in meetings with the Gardai (police)
- Give a non-judgemental listening ear
- Support you to make the changes YOU want to in your life!
Read about Our Services - Click Here
Quote from a woman supported by Ruhama
'I feel like someone again. Ruhama gave me back my self esteem. There is no stigma, no discrimination in Ruhama, only encouragement. They helped me feel ready to leave the life and get a job.'
Telephone during office hours 9am to 5pm + 353 1 836 0292
Telephone out of office hours + 353 86 381 3783