No. Buying sex is illegal in Ireland and a landlord requesting sexual services as ‘payment’ is
We offer free and confidential support (‘support’ to link to Our Services page) to women affected by prostitution or sex trafficking in Ireland.
- Are you or have you been escorting in Ireland?
- Are you selling sex and worried about your safety?
- Have you ever been forced to do prostitution in Ireland or abroad?
- Are you being pimped or controlled by someone else?
- Have you been selling sexual services on the street or in a massage parlour, a brothel, a hotel or an apartment block?
- Are you or have you been ‘touring’ around Ireland?
- Ever had sex for a place to sleep, food, gifts or goods?
- Done webcamming, phone sex, lapdancing or pornography?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, we’re here to help you in whatever way we can.