Interested in working at Ruhama? We’re often on the lookout for passionate, dedicated people with a wide range of skills to join our team.
We are currently recruiting a part time Volunteer Manager for maternity leave cover.
Job title: Volunteer Manager
Location: 30/31 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2
Reports to: CEO
Purpose: The Volunteer Manager will be responsible for managing and developing the Ruhama volunteer team in line with the operational needs and strategic goals of the organisation. This role will involve coordinating volunteer-lead services including outreach and counselling services.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
The successful candidate for this post will have:
- 3+ years’ experience of managing volunteers
- Experience of working with vulnerable groups in a frontline capacity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and motivate volunteers
- Highly competent IT skills including MS Office and Salesforce
If you are interested in this exciting role please send the completed application form via email to email@example.com before 5pm on the 13 May 2020 using the reference “VM2020” in all communications or post to Neasa Ní Fheinneadha, 30/31 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02EC96
- Please note that CV’s will not be accepted
- This position is subject to Garda clearance
- Ruhama is an equal opportunities employer
Visit the Activelink website for the full Job Description and a downloadable Application Form: https://www.activelink.ie/vacancies/civil-liberties-human-rights/75471
If you’d like to get to know the work of Ruhama, we’d recommend volunteering with us. Find out more here.