Is Ruhama for you?
- Ever had sex for money (e.g. escorting, on-street, massage, dominatrix)?
- Ever had sex for a place to sleep, food, drugs, gifts or other goods?
- Done webcamming, phone sex, lap-dancing or porn?
- Have you been tricked or forced into prostitution?
- If yes, then we’re here to help. Ruhama offers free and confidential support to women affected by prostitution at any time in their lives.
Who we support:
- Women involved in prostitution now who plan to continue
- Women involved in prostitution now who would like to leave
- Women no longer involved, but who have been affected by prostitution in the past
- Women who have been in prostitution in Ireland or any other country
- Women who are victims of sex trafficking
- Transwomen involved in the sex trade
We also support a very small number of men each every year on a case by case basis, yet the vast majority of those we support are women.
Find out more about the support services we offer here.