The Bridge to Work Programme supports you on your employment journey. It provides the opportunity to build confidence, improve communication skills, and increase your understanding of the workplace.
Some of the supports we provide are:
- Support with developing or updating your CV
- Career planning
- Job searching skills
- Improving interview skills
- Group classes
- On-the-job support
Over the last few years our service users that have engaged in the Bridge to Work Progamme have gone on to find professional posts and internships.
- The Bridge to Work Programme engaged with 102 service users in 2022
- 36% of service users gained employment in 2022, which included five paid placements with Ruhama employer partners.
- In 2022, we commenced the development of an introductory programme on Starting Your Own Business (SYOB), which will be rolled out in 2023. This aim of this programme is to provide a good foundation knowledge of business with further support being signposted to the Local Enterprise SYOB course.
For more information or if you would like to pursue the possibility of hosting an internship contact Kim at [email protected] or call 0860594903.