Finding somewhere safe and affordable to live is a huge challenge for many people, and can be especially difficult for women in or leaving prostitution. It can also be difficult for women who have lived in Direct Provision to source and secure suitable accommodation once they have permission to stay in Ireland. Our casework team can help you with a range of issues relating to accommodation and housing. These are:
- Advocacy and advice around the International Protection Accommodation Service
- Assistance with arranging temporary emergency accommodation
- Provision of information on HAP (Housing Assistance Payment) and other housing entitlements
- Accompaniment to Parkgate Street to register as homeless
- Referral to housing agencies as appropriate
Get in touch to find out more.