Our caseworkers have lots of experience of supporting women with their immigration and legal issues. Many of our service users engage with the legal and immigration systems in Ireland and we can help you to navigate them.
We provide the following services:
- Legal Services
- Facilitate access to legal advice and follow up
- Supporting victims of crime
- Accompaniment to court proceedings
- Accompaniment when providing statements to An Garda Síochána or other bodies in the justice system
- Advocacy throughout the legal process
- Immigration Services
- Facilitation of access to immigration legal advice & follow up
- Accompaniment to immigration meetings (including legal meetings and meetings with the International Protection Office)
- Advocacy throughout the immigration process
Contact us for more information and advice about your rights and entitlements in Ireland.