Ruhama is a non-profit organisation that has been granted Charitable Status in Ireland:
• Revenue (CHY) # 10733
• Charity Regulatory Authority Registered Charity (RCN) # 20027827
• Companies Registration #209799
By use of our website, you are consenting to the terms and conditions outlined in this statement.
1. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions commence on your first use of our site.
2. You agree to use this site solely for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of another, or restrict or inhibit the use of our site by any third party.
3. We’re committed to protecting your security and privacy whilst using our site. Read our Privacy Statement.
5. We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free. It is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
6. The material contained in this website is provided for information purposes. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date. We give no guarantee concerning the complete up-to-date nature of the information provided on the site and do not accept any liability arising from any errors or omissions. Errors or omissions brought to the notice of Ruhama will be investigated and amendments or corrections will be applied where appropriate.
7. Copyright and Use of Material: You agree to respect the integrity of all materials accessible through the site, including text, logos, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, audio clips, video clips etc. Any unauthorised copying, publication or reproduction of the content and logo of this website is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of copyright. If you would like permission to use our logo or materials which appear on this site, contact our Communications team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Any communication posted on any public area of the site or on social media channels will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion that use offensive language or contain personal insults. Similarly, spam messages will be removed from our online streams.
9. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any point and any continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of said changes.
10. If the Terms and Conditions set out are not accepted or fulfilled in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
12. You reserve the right to contact us at any point to query our use of data on site or our terms and conditions. Get in touch with our team here. Please provide as much detail as possible with your query, so the relevant staff member can be assigned to answer.